Monday, July 13, 2009

Busy times!


I have been a busy girl. Getting ready for THE VINTAGE BARN Sale in Rathdrum, ID.
It has been a whirl-o-windy past month for me. But all my hard work paid off! I absolutely love doing these shows! The people you meet are amazing! So inspiring and full of life!
Go check out the WILD WHIMSY blog!!



Here are some pictures from the show! We (me and the sister-in-law) will be doing more in Sept! I cant wait! Stay tuned!!







I had a fabulous time with my dear friend TINKERVERVE!
She brings such JOY to my life... and I am always amazed at her creativity!
These aprons are handmade by her!
Heres some more pics from the show!

I look forward to "Comin' on back" in Sept!! I cant wait!
Ta~ta for now~!

3 comments:

Amber Strehle said...

Looks FAB!! Great job lady!! Remember to thank us little people when you make it BIG!!;)

Anonymous said...

great post - great pics...just wish you could make them bigger because they are so great

Annie said...

It looks like you had a great show. Everything looks great.
I hope you and your junkin friends can make it to the Hot Blogust Nights blog party on August 8th