Monday, August 10, 2009

BLOGUST fun!

WOW! ! What a weekend! Thank you Timi and all the other "hostesses" for such a great night!
Joyworks- this girl has to be the sweetest woman in the world!
Annies on First- any woman who feeds me while I shop is AMAZING!
Faded Elegance- gorgeous store, a must see!
(just to name a few:)
For this "blogging" girl, it was a dream come true. Simply blissful to be exact.
Even bloggers, A Thing for roses, and her dear friend Isabell , from Maison Douce, came to join the fun... I absolutely loved meeting you guys.. I feel like we were long time friends just catching up!
I met some amazing woman, people that inspire me everyday! All while shopping in the lovely historic town of Snohomish. I never did mention to all the store owners that I am looking for a job! Yep, if for some reason you are reading this and you need a part timer, let me know!

I never posted my blogger badge for you all to see... yes, I know, Its not anything spectacular! I started making it on SATURDAY morning.. you know how I procrastinate! I actually was thinking I would have to go shopping to buy stuff to make it, but after waiting so long, I just made it work with what I had.. Thankfully I got a picture of it... because heres the BAD news of the weekend! After doing a photo shoot on Sunday, my camera FROZE. Completely FROZE. The good news is it was my cousin, I was working for FREE, the bad news is, its going to require going to the camera Shop... :( All I see is $$ signs...

Heres my badge:

The best part about the night was meeting one of my favorite gals.. I check her blog usually at least twice a day, my kids really think of her as a celebrity, and she is just as cute in person.
She is daily inspiration to me.. and I wish I was as great as blogging as she was... this woman is amazing! My sweet Savannah, go check her out!

Soon I will post the pics of the shoot I did on Sunday, they turned out great... even if my camera did die. The good news is maybe this is an excuse to get a better one.. :)

5 comments:

Maison Douce said...

I had a wonderful time meeting you too, Trisha, you are right, I felt like I have known you girls for a long time!! I hope we can get together again soon!!
Isabel

Linda Q said...

Fun to meet you fellow bloggers!
And thanks for helping me celebrate my BD!!
Look forward to seeing you somewhere in the future!
Linda Q

Anonymous said...

I love your badge - it looks like there is a touch of Amy Butler there - glad you had a fun night and I hope that I was missed!

Lisa Johnson said...

I am finally getting around to sending notes to say how much I enjoyed meeting you at Timi's. It was so fun. What a great group of gals! Thank you so much for gifting me with one of your adorable head bands. I truly love it! It's perfectly me. We need to plan another blog party down here and you will defintely have to come.

Hugs,

Lisa

Joy @ The vintage Rabbit said...

love your blog!!1 i will be adding you to my favorites!!



smiles, Joy~