The year 2009 was hard. It was also the BEST year of my life. For once, I was able to truly understand God's love for me. MORE than ever in my whole life. I was able to let go of some things that I wish I thought I controlled.
I felt like I was knocked down so many times, and yet picked RIGHT back up, forced to depend on God more than I ever have before. I struggled alot, and yet I was free. Free from alot of garbage I had going on in my heart. I am glad the year 2009 is over, and yet I know that I will never forget it. It has been a year that has changed my life. Changed my heart and soul. And changed ME.
I am a Visionary. I love to have a vision for something and achieve it. I love to think of NEW and exciting things and tackle it. I love to dream about it and pretend it is real. I am absolutely in a place in my life where I want to do something BIG. I mean.. not like anything TOO big.. just something AMAZING. I have ALOT of visions for 2010, things I WANT to achieve. I know what you are thinking... a New Years Resolution. I hate those. They are just NOT my style.
But, here are some little things I am having visions about for the year 2010!
1. ~ Make more Cupcakes~
Lots of Cupcake making this year! I want to visit EVERY cupcake shop in the area, and who knows?? maybe open my very own Cupcake SHOP? :) I wish.

Trophy Cupcakes
2. ~Wear more Dresses~
I love being feminine. This year I want to wear more dresses. I love dresses... its just Ive always had small kids.. and well.. it just wasnt USER friendly to wear them... but watch out.. this year Im on the hunt for dresses. AND I would LOVE to get some from Anthropologie~ :)
have I ever mentioned I would LOVE to open a Consignment Boutique too?
anthro dress
3. ~Socializing~
I am terrible about updating my blog. I am Terrible at returning PHONE calls. I am super SOCIAL. I LOVE to talk on the phone.. I just dont ever answer my messages or return the phone call. This year I am going to do better. I am going to keep in touch with my Grandma more and call my friends back in a timely manner. I am going to try to update my blog on a regular basis. AND yes.. if you REALLY need to get ahold of me, just facebook me:)

photo courtesy of sunrise creator.(whatever that is)
4. ~Go Camping~
Growing up, my dad took me camping ALOT. And no, not just regular camping... we ROUGHED it. I am sad that I dont take my kids camping as much as I should. This year, we are CAMPING. Hopefully in one of these:

I want to go here:
Which brings me to another "vision" for the year 2010.
5. ~More BEACH~
My brother lives in California. My dad and I took a road trip to California and it was Amazing. I LOVE the beach. I love the waves crashing, the sand in my toes, and the breeze. This year I want to take my family HERE! A place I stood 2 years ago and hoped to take my family.

Pismo Beach, California.
I want to laugh more in the year 2010. I want to dance more. Invite people over More.
Make a difference MORE.
Learn about my husband more. Hug my kids more. Read my bible more. Pray more. Listen to people MORE. OPEN my heart more. Enjoy LIFE more.
I want to do more than I did in the year 2009.
I want to BE more. I want to REALLY start living.
I am REALLY looking forward to the year 2010.
Happy New Years!
2 comments:
You've got some great goals going on there. They are really quite attainable you may just need to read this one time each week for the next 52 to stay on track...so doable and you need to stick to it...
...especially that summary:
*Make a difference MORE.
*Learn about my husband more.
*Hug my kids more.
*Read my bible more.
*Pray more.
*Listen to people MORE.
*OPEN my heart more.
*Enjoy LIFE more.
and just shop the clearance section @ Anthro ~ that too is very doable.
Be blessed and merry this new year, my friend!
Fun post! I'm seeing lots of Airstreams on other ladies blogs this morning..I can picture the bidding wars on Craigslist already:)
Post a Comment