Monday, February 7, 2011

A List.

My friend, Tres Birds, composes a list on her blog regularly.
I look forward to it... because she is so witty.
Yes, I have witty friends.
This week I have decided to compose a "List"... we will call it the La, la, la, List... 
because its just a list of la, la's..and tid bits.

Here goes.
10. Etsy is slow these days for Wild Whimsy. I'm not sure if everyone has finally realized that the economy sucks  and we are all loosing our jobs, OR people are just finally sick of buying my crap for an extremely high price?

9. I am co-dependant. Oh, yes, we already talked about this.
Realizing it, embracing it, and trying to change it is the key to overcoming it.
I am doing a terrible job thus far.

8. Sick= this month. I have never endured so much sickness in one month. I am over it. I have never digested so much Vitamin C either.... cheers to healthy days ahead of me!

7. I am a CROCK pot owner now. Yes... I have never owned my own Crock Pot.
This weekend I purchased one... and I am pretty sure my life is changed forever.
Tonight, Crock Pot lasagna is on the menu. I'm pretty sure I will be making this alot.

6. I am also trying to cut down on my food budget. I am spending Way to much $ each month on food. My witty friend, Tres Birds, pretty much told me that my grocery selections suck and I need to cook with more planning and different things. I told you she was witty.

5. I am pretty sure I am going to grow up and be something amazing. So far I have considered being a cosmetologist/esthetician, coffee shop owner, cupcake queen,or graphic designer. Lately I'm thinking maybe I should just forget it and concentrate on being a better cook.

4. I am pretty sure that all the entries for the "scentsy decorating give-away" is over. Thank you to all 5 of you that left a comment, I will be drawing today.

3. Can you somehow "buy" comments for your blog? ha!

2. Sometimes I like to look up random facts. This was the fact of today:
"Goodbye" came from "God bye" which came from "God be with you."
Remember that next time you say Good bye, and be sure to let them know what it means too!

1. After writing this list, I am pretty sure that my witty friend is even more WITTY, that was HARD! :)

1 comment:

Amber Strehle said...

I don't know..that list was pretty dang witty!! But really its only because I was mentioned so much in it..
(oooh see that comment was witty..dang I'm good!)