Thursday, November 10, 2011

10 things

Since I have been MIA for the last few months I thought I would get you all caught up on my life.
Yes, I have been busy.
Not a fun kind of busy.
But a busy that just doesn't stop.

10 things about me currently.

1.) I am cleaning houses. I clean about 5 houses per week. It is exhausting and absolutely fabulous at the same time. I never thought I would enjoy cleaning others houses as much as I do. My clients are amazing and I am blessed.
2.) I am already decorating for Christmas. I am getting all vamped up. I am going plaid again this year.  I love Christmas music and yes, hot buttered Rums to go with that.
3.) I also have a stylist/prop designing job going with the BFF, Tres Birds Photography. She and I are quite the duo.
4.) I am in the process of re branding my photog business. I want to do something new and fun. Something out of the box and alittle more my speed. It is a special "Treat" that I will fill you all in about later. I must go clean.
5.) WILD WHIMSY is taking on a new look this year. We are excited about it and I have already been collecting for FARM CHICKS coming next June. Hope to see you there!
6.) My kiddos are all having bdays these holiday months. I have been busy planning bday parties and trying to stop them from growing... so far, not going so good.
7.) Marriage. I serve an awesome God.
8.) For the last few days my kids have been home, sick. I find myself going crazy with the steamer and trying to prevent it from spreading. today I have realized that sometimes sickness can be good. It gives us time to stop and relax. Yesterday I snuggled with my boy on the couch and last night I treated all the sickies to Milkshakes. It was a good day.
9.) Did I mention Christmas was coming? :) 45 days from today. I think I will get on the kids today and have them make their Christmas lists.
10.) It took me awhile to come up with 10 things.... Maybe I'm not as busy as I think. ha! :)

No comments: