Thursday, July 3, 2008

Back from it all...


Heres a GREAT picture from my birthday! This is me and my very special AUNT SHELLY.. We dont look anything alike do we?? ha!
Well... Its been awhile since I have blogged as you can see! thanks to ALL my blogging friends that keep me accountable! I have just been so DARN busy! Between getting ready for my sale in Rathdrum, weddings, baby showers, an EXTRA kids practically everyday due to summer, and just LIFE, its been a crazy one since my Birthday!
I have been working REALLY hard on ALL my JUNK! Painting, Painting again, sanding, then clear coating... its just been a whirl wind! I am so excited for my sale in Rathdrum this coming weekend and just PRAY that I do really well... :) This is a FIRST time for me, an official SHOW and all... Im quite nervous, and I really do not want to have to bring a TON of this stuff home again.. it will break my heart!
So, cheers to blogging again! I promise I will do better! (And AMBER is on her way here today, so I know she will be encouraging to me too!)
Thanks to you ALL for hanging in there and keeping me going!! Loves!
La~Te~Da~

5 comments:

Charity Watts said...

No...you two nothing alike, lol. Glad to hear your still busy on all your 'junk'. Have a great 4th!

Anonymous said...

Great job! I knew you could do it. Love the pic. You two look like sisters.

Amber Strehle said...

Great pic girly..You ladies look FAB!!:)

Conversation Queen said...

Great picture! Have fun at your sale, you are going to do great.

Wendy Girl said...

Yeah...First Show..
You'll Do amazing...
I am sure all your stuff will be gone. And you can fill up your car with new stuff on the way home...