Thursday, July 31, 2008

Addiction to blogging.



I HAD to include this picture... me, poolside.. But the best part is the HORNS my husband added to my head!(click on pic to make it bigger=] ha! Am I really that devilish??
Ok. Now for todays post....

Once again my handy-dandy dictionary had some PERFECT words for the BLOG addicts out there.
Many references actually....(some I cant share, dont tempt me now!)

So, here they are.. the BLOG addict Slang words..

1.We are all part of the Blogarazzi, which would of course be somewhat similar to the paparazzi:)

2.How many of you have a Blogasm when looking at someones awesome BLOG?(why is my spell check going crazy?) ha!
3.And we know who you Blogstitutes are out there, not to be mistaken for the prostitutes:)
4.I think my Blogularity will be UP after this great post! I've always suffered from being Oh' so popular!
5. Tres Birds is my ever so smart Blogonaut (she should have really gone to space!) But she always keeps me in check as the Official Blogivist
.
6. You knew this one was coming.... Blogaholic
.
7. So, lets all go have ourselves a Blog-off, All become Blogebrity's, and if we need any help we could always contact the Blogfessor(that would be Ambo again) AND dont forget to be careful, You may have Blogarrhea if you are not careful!

So to all you Blogalicious Bloganova's... Its a BLOGANZA~






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! You're a bit edgy this week, but at least you're having fun.

Wendy Girl said...

I am telling you!!
The Blog Stalker..
The one who watches and never comments.....
They are out there...

Amber Strehle said...

Truth be told,I've have many blogasm's..I guess I know where to go to get the good blogs:)
I'm also guilty of being a blog stalker..very guilty, remember I'm always watching. (nice horns)(oh and I really thing you should join my blog bible study, you need help!!)

Charity Watts said...

Sure thing...just give me a call :) School's gonna start before we know it, then we won't have time for nothin'!

Anonymous said...

I think it's time to get past the horny girl blog and write a new one!

SeaWorthy said...

If only I could get my hubby to add horns!
Lisa
coastal nest