
A girl named Timi... what you ask?
This is the COOLEST story!
I am getting ready for my sale... yikes! Only 18 days from today! Go check it out! www.barnbarnbaby.com
AND, I run across an AD on craigslist for some GREAT picket fencing and even some little wee ones that are all wired together.. FUN stuff! I e-mail the craigslister(this is always a risk) and she responds within' 5 minutes! Great! We e-mail back and forth and decide that I will pick up the fencing at 10'ish the next day! I arrive... and as many of you craigslist people may know.. this is always a big risk too.. you never know if you are going to be heading down the dirt road, show up with the NO trespassing, beware of dog, rotty on the outside of the car barking, siding falling off the house scenario(you get the picture right?) Drive by first... ok. The cutest little house, 2 fun metal stars with some EVER so cute pink retro chairs on the porch... pheewww.. no creepy situation here! yah! We chat for a minute, where to park, etc. etc. and load the fencing.. I explain to her where the EVER so cute fencing will be heading.. "What Sale?" she asks... and we begin to realize that we are both Farm chick go'ers, Junk-0-crazies that our husbands call CRAP and Blogstitutes, and lets exchange blog addresses! Go in the house and I begin talking to "a girl named Timi".(check it out!)
She is hilarious! and we decide that our friendship just CANNOT stop here!
SO, cheers to new friends! And cheers to craigslist! I not only scored on some GREAT fencing, but an amazing new gf to boot!
AND she is going to be getting her JUNK-0n this weekend in Snohomish! Go check out her blog for all the details!
4 comments:
Yay for blogging!! and Craiglist and most of all JUNK!!
Timi was so excited to tell me all about how she met you and sent me here. Love your blog and all the cute stuff you make!
It's true you can meet some great people over a fence! :-)
Thanks for all the kind words. I can't wait to get our junk on!
Timi
Yippi i can comment now! No one told me how hard the "word verification" was!;)
Post a Comment