I have been busy.
With what?? Life.
I have been enjoying photography still but I have decided something.
Photography is not FUN to me because I take a picture. Infact that is my least favorite part. :)
Photography to me is FUN because I LOVE to edit pictures! I love the "graphic design" factor.
I love taking the picture(remember, not literally) , changing the color, cropping, twisting, adding some text, maybe alittle glitter, and if I could a big GEM:)
The fun part for me is the ART of changing the original boring picture. I love looking for locations... thinking up poses... outfits, hair, etc. But the picture part. Eh. Its just not FUN for me.
I have a plan.
I want to start getting into canvas art. I think its my VENUE:) More my style. Ofcourse I will still have to take the picture.. its just part of the "process" I guess... and thats ok. But I am looking forward to tackling my first "CANVAS print"... I have it all dreamed up in my head. It includes a COW, yep.. you heard me right, and glitter. :) IT includes my kids... and milk. I hope to accomplish it in the next few weeks.. I will keep you posted. For now.. here are some shots I have done recently... My favorite are the "most edited ones" :) and today I actually have a "shoot" for a senior boy:) Boys are especially FUN to take pictures of... just kidding! Its torture for BOTH of us!
Here are two shoots that I recently.






3 comments:
Welcome back!! It's so nice to have you back to blogland!!
Very fun!
I'm excited about your 'life change' and I hope that you are finding JOY there!
I'm excited to see what your 'stormin' brain' comes up with!
Hey there! It was great seeing you in Cheney a while back!! Your pix are awesome...look forward to seeing the Cow/Milk/Kid shots. :o)
Post a Comment