Friday, November 6, 2009

New Project.

So, I still haven't gotten to the COW project. BUT I have talked to a local farmer and arranged to do the photo shoot at his farm! Its going to be super fun! His farm is amazing! Hopefully I get it done before CHRISTMAS card time!

I have been busy working on other photo shoots though! This last few weeks I was completely swamped with SENIORS that were last minute trying to get their pictures done to be submitted into the yearbook! It was a whirl wind but I got them all done and everyone was super happy with them! Love it when that happens!
I also did a fun shoot of my cousin and her family... I am working on turning these into a canvas print right now... but of course because Im too CHEAP to pay for one.. I will attempt to obtain the look myself and probably end up spending just as much! ha!

Heres the beginning of the projects... stay tuned!

1 comment:

Amber Strehle said...

fun!! and my advice for the cheap part..when you die you can't take $$ to heaven with ya..go for it!;0