Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thank-Full- ness


This year I am super thankful. It's been a tough year. A year of struggles in my marriage and life. But it has only made me more thankful. I am FULL of Thanks. I absolutely can say that I understand the word "LOVE" in a whole new way. I am thankful for the sacrifice that Jesus made for me. I am thankful for the family(and the past, he has blessed me with, even my "Mum".. oh sweet Peter) I am thankful for my husband, I am thankful for that SUPER guy ,Peter ,that changed our lives, and I am thankful for my children, my home, and a healthy life. Freedom, living in the USA, and the many blessings that come with it.

This year has been tough. BUT because of it, I am only MORE thankful than I was lastyear.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all. Hug your friends and family today.

2 comments:

Timi said...

It's true the hardest things make you stronger. Or something like that. But it's true.

I'm thankful for craigslist! If it weren't for that we would have never met and I wouldn't have you as a friend. I have so enjoyed getting to know you over the last year. It's been fun and I'm looking forward more!

icandy... said...

Wonderful... and thankful that I found you and your sweet blog!
Happy day!
Christina