Monday, November 15, 2010

Deer sighting

I am starting to decorate the living room. Its a clean slate. I LOVE clean slates! My "ralph lauren" inspired Christmas theme is  going good. I am on a roll. It is simple, clean, and not cluttered. I love all those things. Actually, I am thinking I may just keep it as my theme after the holidays. We will see.....
For now, I am busy designing my Mantle ART peice. I love doing graphic design. I did NOT design this deer myself, but I made ALOT of changes to it to make it my own.... and I love it! It is bright and cheery.
It makes a statement and it is original.
I am going to frame it and edge it in plaid. I will also cut out peices of plaid shirt and modge podge it on the antlers in a patchwork pattern to add texture.

Plaid shirts!(these are so fun!)


I am excited to REALLY start decorating! I have some ideas for cable knit sweaters, paper mache' reindeer and modge podge! More to come soon!!

1 comment:

Amber Strehle said...

At first I thought your copy-write tag was a target..LOL!!