So, My sister in law{partner in crime} came to visit me.
She kicked my butt.
She was worried about me. She said I was "not the person she knew". {harsh!}
You see... Life has been sorta... weird.
So, me... being, well.... me.
I just sorta..got lost.
Good news.
She inspired me.
She gave me my creative juice back.
She made me feel "normal" again.
And we got to work.
We watched Sister Pickers-{have you seen?} and decided we should have our own show.
We would be funnier, just sayin', well.. because my sister in law is hilarious... like, really funny.
Redecorating my ENTIRE living room in just 24 hours.
We first went shopping, and didnt find anything.. we just warmed up our creative juices.
We went thrift store shopping, and then to Pottery Barn.. and I was feeling.. well... lost.
I have wanted to do "shaker style". Simple. Clean. Sparce. Plain. {not me!}
And I wasnt sure how to achieve it.
But, I love ANTHROPOLOGIE.
You walk into that store, and you smile.
It is creative. beautiful. out of the box. and not the ordinary {thats me!}
So, we got to work.
We went searching... to the store? NO.. in my garage. AND I had it all.
It has been here the entire time.
I just didnt know it.
So, heres what it looked like before.
Sad huh?
So, we re-arranged the furniture, switching the room up, and ended up with THIS on that wall.
We made this amazing barnwood jar candle-thingy. {yes, that is its official name, ha!}
and some other FUN touches!
and then decided we REALLY do need our own show!
IT could be great.
Today she left to drive 6 hours back home. I smile at my wall, and will forever remember our fun weekend.



1 comment:
WOW!!! Looks amazing!!!!
Post a Comment