Monday, January 26, 2009

New dishes for the soon to be NEW kitchen!


So I have a plan...
I am on the mission to paint my kitchen cabinets and I actually convinced my husband of it!
So, first things first, my new plan for my kitchen includes taking off the fronts of my cabinets and leaving them exposed, WHICH then requires me to get ALL matching dishes..
Yesterday, me and the girlfriends headed to Goodwill to get some goodies:) First place I headed was for the dishes... and look what I found!!!

All matching mugs and saucer... In B-eautiful white~!

Yes.. they are even from William and Sonoma..
And I got them for a dollar each!

All matching restaurant quality plates... these things are durable!
I got these yummy colored mugs and saucer to accent my kitchen...
I scored 4 of them for one dollar each.
This was my favorite find of the day... a fun white bowl!

This is what my kitchen cabinets look like right now.. The doors are still on and I am not even kinda prepared for the painting project to begin, except NOW I have the beginnings of my new dishes:) I can't wait to find more!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - that's so exciting about your dishes. I love them. Your cabinets are a bit too tidy though, we're gonna need to do something about that. I'll enjoy my next cup of coffee in one of those fun c/s's. See you this weekend! I'm dying to go to the swap meet.

Amber Strehle said...

Too cute!!! My fav is the first one:)

Charity Watts said...

Your so crafty girl! It's gonna be fabulous :) Can't wait to see your finished kitchen...cabinet doors gone and all...

Elliotness said...

I am GREEN with envy! THe good will! Shucks! The goodwill down the street from our place would NEVER have anything like this! Only old microwave ovens from 1980! Good for you Trhish, looks awesome!

Heather at Happy Chippy Junk said...

Oh I am jealous!!! I love all those beautiful white plates and 1.00 for W and S! Sighhhhh!!