I spent all day taking LOVE-ly pictures, remember?
Well.. I went and picked up the kids from school and when we got home we had a bit of a tragedy occur. My son jumped onto the counter where my beautiful, new, lovely, camera was sitting and kicked it OFF the kitchen counter, hitting the kitchen floor.
The worst part is he just picked it up and put it back as if nothing happened.
I, had been bit by the picture bug again, so I walked over, picked up my camera, took of the lens.. and this is what I found....
I was in pure and utter shock.
So, a camera that once took a picture like this....
So, a camera that once took a picture like this....
Now takes a picture like this.. with its broken lens.

The good part about this story.. NO.. is NOT that I will have to pay 150-200 dollars to fix that beautiful little lens.. BUT that I do have another lens that my nice friend from craigslist "Ranjesh" sold me. Bless his heart. I called Kits camera today and they told me that I should not fix my lens but rather just replace it. So, its going to be awhile.
I did pick up my camera today and attempt to try to take some shots with my broken lens. Its not completely toast... but pretty much. Yah.
So, I took this shot with it. This is where I wanted to send the little cutie and broke my lens.... after I discovered what he had done....
Antartica.



3 comments:
I'm so sorry! Because I broke my last camera I'm a little paranoid with my new - not-so-expensive camera. WHEN I get my really nice one I'll probably be very paranoid.
:(
So you left ANOTHER comment on a certain blog that we both frequent..STALKER!! LOL! You just really want an invite to that wedding!!
Post a Comment