Thursday, January 8, 2009

Valentines Day is around the corner!












So, I went shopping yesterday(shocker, I know!) and I was soo excited to see the Valentines Day stuff displayed so LOVE-ly in the store. I LOVE Valentines Day! Since I am so excited about my new camera, I walk around just looking for something picture worthy. I thought I would show you a few things that I LOVE around my house. Not just "stuff", I will save that for another post, but all my favorite "rose" things. (You realize this is just an excuse to take pictures!)

P.S. I also follow a blog called; a thing for roses. GO check her out, she has a very fun collection of rose things that I find myself drooling over every week!


Do you notice the glitter glue I added to this great picture!
It shimmers so nicely under candlelight now!

alittle rose sits upon my bookcase.
My sofa, which I LOVE!
Cheers to 2009!

One of my tea cup collections.


































My dishes.











My pillows.












Hope you enjoyed my rose things... ssshhh.. my pictures:)

3 comments:

Random Thoughts said...

As a fellow rose lover, I LOVE your post and all your beautiful pictures. Hurray for the new camera! I sure miss seeing you! We'll have to make an excuse sometime. I love your blog and your creativity.

Anonymous said...

I do love you roses and your pictures...and your home. I just hanging out there on a low-drama day. :-) It's so easy to make myself at home. Oh, and to smell cupcakes baking in the oven, even better.

Amber Strehle said...

Awesome pic's lady!!! Keep it up..practice makes perfect..well unless you have mad skillz..like me:)