Saturday, February 21, 2009

WiLd WhImSy!



For the last few days I have been working on some logo projects for WiLd WhImSy!
Wild Whimsy is going to be participating in a few shows this summer! Come see US!

This design I created will be the tag design that I use.. with a possibility of some T-shirts being printed up! (would you buy one?) Be sure to leave me a comment and let me know what you think... I love criticism!

Me and my sister-in-law look forward to being vendors at these shows every year! This year we will be looking for customers that follow our blog and returning customers that we have met along the way... Be sure to check out the Vintage Barn Sale (and be sure to check out the APRONS!) and the WILD WHIMSY blog (please be patient, this is a work in progress for us)
to keep up to date on when and WHERE we will be! We look forward to meeting Yah all!

Can I get a Ye Haw!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your newly-tweaked logo design. You should also post a variation to this post @ Wild Whimsy.

Hammy said...

I am flexing my ratchet straps and preparing my shop for mass production...in great anticipation of the "Wild Whimsy Road Show '09"