Friday, February 13, 2009

Pantry Re-do!


This is my pantry before.... alittle dis-organized, ALOT of food that was in need of being thrown out, and somewhat mosh poshed in there.

Here is a picture of my pantry now!

Wow! Looks alittle like Old Mother Hubbards cupboard! Time to go shoppping! I ended up NOT going with the whole glass jar idea in the pantry, I was alittle leary beings my children are usually in and out frequently, and the thought of glass jars up on shelves scared me.

Here's a picture of my glass jars I have been collecting from Goodwill.

And heres how I put them to use instead... all in one cabinet with ALL my baking needs!

I also took this fun picture a few days ago... YES, Spring has sprung! I was so excited when I saw these little guys popping out of the soil!

3 comments:

Amber Strehle said...

Love the glass jar picture..so are you for hire?? I need my pantry organized..maybe you could teach a class or something:)

Random Thoughts said...

Teach a class? I think she should just come and do mine. lol Seriously, they look great. You must feel wonderful getting such a big project tackled!

Anonymous said...

Looks like progress to me!