Sunday, February 15, 2009


Yesterday for Valentines Day, my family and our BEST friends decided to take a road trip.
It was a great day for it. The sun was somewhat shining. It was alittle cold for my taste, but I had a fabulous time. Heres some pictures from our day!


Its so great to see the kids playing, OUTSIDE! What a joyous sight!
Here are the husbands, making their way up a steep hillside instead of taking the trail, ofcourse!
I would LOVE to know what secret was being told here....

And Me and the BF had a pretty good time too.... We are naturals..

Heres what the hubby got me for V-day! WHAT A GUY! I had admired these babies at Macy's last weekend when we took our trip to the city, and he went back and got them! Maybe I will actually PUT some recipes in the box... we will have to see.... Organization is hard for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great day with great friends! Can you make your pictures bigger on your blog???? Maybe that will give you a little homework. I love 'em big! :-)

Johnna Sutton said...

Love the recipe box!