Monday, May 4, 2009

Feliz Cinco de Mayo!

This weekend we had a special visit from my sister and brother in law AND their 3 adorable kids! It was a great visit and I absolutely LOVED having them. The best part though... my brother-in-law, who is from Mexico, cooked up some AUTHENTIC Mexican food! It was absolutely yummy! The meat freaked me out alittle bit... but boy was it good! Yes.. it was 2 days early... but we cranked the mexican salsa music and had ourselves a FIESTA! Ariba! Ariba!
Thank you to them for a fabulous weekend...



Complete with a chihuahua.
Happy Cinco de Mayo to everyone...

3 comments:

Timi said...

What a fun time! I love Mexican food, I can't believe you didn't invite me over. I would have brought something...........all my relatives for a good meal! :-)
Can't wait to see you on Thursday

Charity Watts said...

Woo-Hoo! I love the pics...the food looks delish too :) By the way, I need to have a serious sit-down w/ you regarding Emma :) Andy told me the cutest story...we need to have coffee...

Restoration House Interiors said...

I just nominted you for the Kreativ Blogger award! I love your blog, your style and all the good stuff you talk about so I think you are more than worthy...to find out what to do next, just visit my blog...www.menmyhouseblog.blogspot.com...congratulations! Happy Cinco!