Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Thrifty finds

As I promised, I have pictures!!
Here are some paper flowers I have been working on for the last few days... I made them for my "swappy gift" partner and I am hoping to be able to sell them at the Barn Sale? Maybe I wont have any luck.. but a bouquet of these on my mantle are SOO cute! and they never die:)

Heres some eggs that I made... These are easy to make. Just take those left over easter eggs and cover them in paper of your choice! If you look closely, one of them is covered in a dictionary paper, that reads "Egg". Aww.. too fun!
Here are some eggs I found. It was so sad, I think the mother dumped them out of the nest. I tried to find it, thinking I would softly place them back.. but no such luck:( So, I put them in a jar and added a little momma:) If only should could take care of these little guys...
And heres some THRIFTY finds that I got this weekend. LOOK for them at the WILD WHIMSY booth, at the VINTAGE BARN sale! I look forward to more finds.


I picked Up this guy along the way. Yep.. King David. Isnt he fabulous. Bummer is, I loaded him in the car, and his shoulder cracked off... Uh-oh... looks like I may have to keep him:)






3 comments:

Amber Strehle said...

I think I'm going to wrestle David from you..if you find him missing..don't look at me;)

Hailey, Brandon & Connor said...

Where do you keep all of this STUFF? Brandon would kick me out of the house.
oh and I'm glad you liked the blog I sent you! ha ha I am such a stalker but that girl is good! Her parties look fun huh?

Timi said...

Look at all those great finds! :-)
It was so fun going with you to do a little junkin. Even more fun to see it all spiffed up and looking fabulous.
We so need to do that again!