Friday, May 8, 2009

My first award!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you to menmyhouseblog.blogspot.com for this kind award!

I feel so un-deserving since I rarely blog on a regular basis. I really am trying to be better at it!
This gal at menmyhouseblog.blogspot.com is a FAB lady with incredible skills! I honestly feel honored to have recieved it... MY very FIRST one! yipee! She happens to live in one of my favorite place, "aloha", and I am sad that she moved away... I think we may have been GREAT friends had she stayed!
Well.. maybe someday we can schedule a real visit with my bloggy friend. (me visiting HER ofcourse)



So, I will be quick about the 7 things I love; They are quite simple actually!
The Lord

My family/friends

Weddings!

Crafy Craftness

Coffee

Chocolate

Cupcakes

There are the others.. like ....the color pink, the smell of a phone book, pictures, flamingos, etc. But I will keep to the basics here. I wouldnt want you to think Im weird! :)
Also, over at Wild Whimsy we are just getting started and ready for our first show coming up!
Cant wait! I have been going to garage sales and swap meets trying to collect some great finds! But go over and check out the blog... my sister in law has been adding some sweet stuff to expect at the shows! We would love to see you at the VINTAGE BARN SALE in July! yee haw!
Now.. as I understand THIS goes.. it is my turn to nominate 7 people for this "Kreativ Blogger" award... this is somewhat stressful for me, since I have SO many blogs that I love!
Thanks again for the award...






No comments: