Monday, October 4, 2010

Get your CLEAN on....

Do you have a favorite Cleaner? I do.
It goes along with my steamer. Its my favorite combo.
Mrs. Meyers clean day, Lavendar spray. I use this stuff on EVERYTHING. And it smells fabulous!
If you dont have a favorite cleaner, go get THIS!


















Then, there is Mr. Steamer to go with Mrs. Meyers.









It works like a champ.  I think I should be a SHARK steamer salesman, because this thing ROCKS! My kids say that I am addicted to steaming. AND I sorta am. When the steam comes ripping out, it just screams CLEAN! I start, and there is no stopping me. Once, I even tried to lightly steam the cat.
For a germ freak. Its my best friend.
The whole point of using a steamer is so that you can by pass cleaners. BUT, I am too much of a freak to do that. I need CLEANERS.
Today, I have my amazing combo. I just cleaned my car with the steamer. It worked FANTASTIC. All my seats are steam cleaned and sanitized! I am ON to the mattresses and pillows!

No comments: