My baby boy is turning 9.
I cant believe it.
Almost nine years ago{a few days}, I gave birth to him at home. Yes, in MY bed with midwives{that barely showed up}. He was my third, I was a pro... so I thought.
Except this little guy was my first boy... and it was very different.
He has been a blessing. I absolutely love it when he asks me to snuggle. He is my social butterfly, and my talker. He loves animals and has a kind heart. He can be a stinker. But he is sweet.
I look forward to him getting older even though I wish he would stay little forever. He will always be my "baby"... {my daughters HATE it when I say that!}

2 comments:
Sniff sniff..make it (time) stop!!
Wow 9 years old. Whens the big day?
My boy is still my baby and he still likes to cuddle and spend time with his mommy as well as give me a very hard time and make fun of me. Awh life is good.
Post a Comment