Okay... So I asked my Mom, "how often do you blog?" and she responded, "Not enough, but if you want to be a guest blogger, go for it!". So here goes....
So my name is Maddy. I am La Te Da's Daughter! I am pretty fun. I think I get that from my mom. Her and I get along MOST of the time. Well to tell you the truth we fight alot but that doesnt stop us from being CRAZY and WILD! Me and my moms relationship is like no other! We always make the best of time we have together. Everyone in our family says that my sister is the the "mom", and my mom and me are "sisters". Because I think we fight more then my sister and me do, and my sister bosses me around like she is my mom... EVEN THOUGH SHE IS YOUNGER THEN ME!!! Anyways.. My mom is definetly the first person I look up too. I think for an old lady she has style. And all my friends tell me she does too! She is a good photographer, and not to bad on modeling either! ;) She is really cool and always sticks by my side even when she knows it was my fault. I like how she blames my misbehaving for hormones instead of just saying I'm a brat who needs to start thinking about other people but herself. She doesnt say that even when it is true. But people who are reading this who know me have to say I am pretty sick! (: And even though we dont always get along we will ALWAYS love eachother! And me and my mom are pretty crazy together! When I'm with my friends in the car they think its really sick how she BLASTS the music and starts going crazy dancing at the light. And even when their not there she still does it! I do it with her.. Hahaha! (: She is pretty thug at dancing! ;D Oh I get that from her too! I have been told I am pretty amazing at dancing. I asked my mom where I learned how and she said she used to when she was younger! So i thought that was awesome. And I liked how she used to be when she was younger. I mean I would never want to be her sibling but she does have some pretty cool memories. And I think if I lived in Hawaii I would take her with me because I think she would be the person I would get along with the most. He or my aunt Shelly who raised her. So ya! I LOVE my mom! And I am very lucky to have her! (: The only thing I dont enjoy about her is that she was a cheerleader... BLEEHH!!! :P But I will forgive her someday! But other then that she is AMAZING!!! :D We still have a long ways to go with learning and everything. But I would never wanna loose her ever! Well I hoped you learned a little bit about me and a little bit about her!

4 comments:
FUN Maddy!! Maybe you should start your own blog???
Absolutely gorgeous.
Having a giveaway, come on by and enter!
Fun, Fun, Fun Maddy...way to go! So sweet about you & your Mama :)
Post a Comment