Since I did not wish you all a MERRY Christmas... I should probably wish you a HAPPY NEW year!
Only a few days away... yay! I am looking forward to the year 2011.
Good things in store for me this year, I can feel it.
My oldest daughter is headed out of town for so much needed time away. Secretly I wish it was me.
Instead I will be cleaning my heart out, getting ready for a new year... and all those possibilities.
I will be organizing my garage, cleaning the cabinets and thinking of more house projects to indulge myself in.
I am ready for a new year.
I am ready for a FRESH start.
New Beginnings and un-finished jobs.
Happy New Year. 2011 is going to be good!!
heres a reflection on the last year....
Good things happened, bad things happened... and I will always remember the year 2010!

1 comment:
Awesome Trish. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Happy New Year, and I know you will accomplish all you put your heart into!
Keep decorating! You are an inspiration!
Post a Comment