Dear Blogger friends,
I am hesitant to share... but its from my heart.
Im sorry I have not been around, AGAIN.
Here I left you with an amazing video about living life to the fullest.
Well.....about that....
Without going into details I will tell you that my life is turned upside down.
I am trying to get up every morning, standing upright.
I am struggling. I have never felt so alone and scared, and yet, so loved by GOD.
My journey is beginning.
My heart is being examined and put back together.
You see... I am experiencing life outside of myself.
For once I feel as if I am not the person I have been.
I am broken and shattered.
The things that I used to feel were important are no longer.
The person I have become is ugly.
I am determined to make a change. I am determined to find GOD's love for me and no other for the time being.
I want to be renewed.
Currently I wake up each day and I am weak.
I find strength in God.
I want to believe that I am wonderful and beautifully created by him, for him, and with purpose.
I am on a journey to do that... but dear friends, It is slow.
I feel as if the journey has begun on a sidewalk that I am sprawled out, face on the concrete. not able to stand up.
I have loved God for 15 years... but for once, I am completely dependent on him, and giving him ALL the control because I dont have anything left.
He has me right where he needed me to be to do some hard work on my soul, I am sure of that.
I look forward to the day when I can look back at this post and be sad for the person that wrote it.
I look forward to the day when LIFE will feel complete and renewed.
When I dont cry everyday and I am strong in Christ.
I wish it were today, but I am afraid, the journey has just begun...So, please come join me.
Although I will be hesitant to share any details, I will share my heart.
Much Love,
La~Te~Da
4 comments:
Dear Sweet Trisha,
I heard you were struggling and put you on my daily prayer list. I promise to hold you up before God each and every day. I know what it feels like to feel alone and afraid. I also know how God uses those times to make us more His than we ever could have been without those times. If you ever need to talk or just want a hug I will drop everything to give it. You are precious dear girl! Love and hugs. Cyndi
I wish that I could say just the right words for you...I can't. Giving yourself to God, each and every day, is the best place you can be, Trish. He and only he can help you through your days. Be strong for those beautiful kids...they desperately need you. Draw closer to God and He will draw close to you. Much love and prayers! Elaine
Hey baby cakes.
Sending happy and loving thoughts your way. Just cuz I love you.
Dear Trisha,
I checked in on your blog after a bit of an absence and read of your struggles. Such honesty and humility...it made me stop and pray. I don't know your situation, but that place is familiar to me. Five years later I remember those days with a sweetness and remember feeling so loved by GOD. I pray HE will show himself to you to remind you and comfort you that HE's got this.
Big Hug....Linda
Post a Comment