Thursday, June 2, 2011

Farm Chicks

Yes. It is that time of year.
FARM CHICKS 2011!
My life being in somewhat chaos, It has been hard to concentrate.
BUT, I am prepared and ready!
Looking forward to a weekend of laughs and delightful shoppers!
Every year I look forward to Farm Chicks and leave feeling renewed and inspired.
This year we are going with a somewhat new theme, and I am looking forward to see what the feedback is.

Here is a picture collage of one of our very first Farm Chicks Roadtrips... This was BEFORE I was IN the show and only dreamed of it! {2008} Oh, so MANY years AGO! :)




















No, Im NOT pregnant...
SEE you ALL there?? Hope SO!

2 comments:

Amber Strehle said...

One of the BEST Farm Chicks trips EVA!!! Have fun fun fun and good luck!! (I think you posted these pic's to make me miss it!!)

Lila said...

Whats with the shirt - lol.

Have a wonderful time, release the stress and GO WILD!

Looking forward to seeing some pictures of your booth!