Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Big struggles

This is my daughter, all dressed up for her WWII presentation for the 8th grade.
I need Rosie Riveter's inspiration.

This week has been especially hard.
Please pray for me.
I need Peace.
In my heart.

Sometimes GOD seems to be on a different time schedule than I need him on.
I am impatient.
Sometimes I feel like I am talking to him and he isnt hearing me.
Although I know he is.

My kids are hurting.
My heart is hurting.

On a positive note today is the last FULL day of school.
I look forward to sleeping in with my kids and making "roll up pancakes".
My body needs sunshine.
Its good for the soul.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Lila said...

You are a beautiful person inside and out and I know things will start to look brighter for you and your kiddos. Hang in there, God is listening.

Random Thoughts said...

I so understand that feeling. Praying for you!