Farm Chicks is over.
The only way I can explain it is as if you were planning for the big day. The wedding day.
So much preparation and focus, and then its all over and you are left with the let down.
I am somewhat lost.
Especially right now, when that focus was so good for me.
I enjoyed the chaos that focused my attention else where.
Its back to reality.
End of the school year is keeping me busy, although it's not the sort of busy that I like.
Yesterday I attended a breakfast for my "honor roll student".. hmm. hmm. Yes, I'm pretty sure that she is a genius. Today I will attend a talent show for my other daughter.. hmm.. hm..., Yes, Im pretty sure that she is a talented star! :)
Next week I will attend more "end of the year" festivities for all 3 kids.
And I have a birthday.
I think I will treat myself to a day at this SWINK salon. Maybe treat myself to a blow out hairstyle and makeup.
I also want to go shopping HERE. And treat myself to this. http://www.loveculture.com/Item/ItemDetailView.aspx?StyleId=1035361
or this cute little number.
http://www.loveculture.com/Item/ItemDetailView.aspx?StyleId=1032616
I have been pondering what I should do with my life. Yes, Like what I want to grow up to be.
Im excited to see what this year is going to bring for me.
I'm sick of talking about all the great things I want to do, and just rather do them.
Now, if only I could decide.
2 comments:
OOOH pretty little dresses! They would look great on you. I think a salon treat for your birthday is a wonderful idea.
Happy early birthday.
Happy, Happy Birthday to YOU - I hope that you DO have a GRAND day!
Post a Comment