Saturday, May 10, 2008

My NEW ride...















My new ride. Yep. Now all I need is my cupcake helmet with a BLINKING cherry on top! That will be coming for my birthday! This was an early birthday/mothers day present and I just cant wait to cruise on down to the kids' school to deliver a special "cupcake" treat for lunch maybe?
I have been alittle scared of riding it on the BIG roads yet! I just have been putin' around the development for now. I am so excited to get my "trunk" on it and be able to cruise on down to the local craft store, hop back on, get a gallon of milk and back home again:)
It's been my dream to own one, and I just cant believe my hubby did it for me. What a guy huh!! So, if you see me.. The La~Te~Da cruiser, blinking cherry cupcake helmet and maybe a Starbucks cup in the cup holder, its me!!
And did I mention the horn has a cute little "beep beep" too!
:)

3 comments:

Amber Strehle said...

Yeah for you hot stuff!! Now between rain, wind storms and random blizzards I'm not sure when your going to ride it...but enjoy it for that one week in August:) Or you could move to AZ and enjoy it for 9 months of the year!!:)

Hailey, Brandon & Connor said...

Oh my gosh your scooter is so cute! We actually got a scooter too that I haven't posted pictures of- but ours is a 1985 Honda- it is hillarious. I will post pics of it soon!

Anonymous said...

Too much fun. I think a better word would be 'putzin' though. It just sounds more adventurous (even though spell check doesn't recognize it).