Friday and Saturday did not go as planned.
I woke up Saturday feeling very sick.
I actually made a comeback though, and by lastnight, I was shopping at the mall!
Painting is on hold.
today I am going to look at a new sofa though.
Yes. I have problems focusing.
Here is the sofa.
Hopefully I can pick this beautiful thing tonight{depending on the condition in person}
$200 dollars! Can you believe it! :)
My bedroom is still in progress. I will get busy painting "sand" on the wall soon.
I have been cleaning, cleaning, cleaning.
Thinking about painting ONE wall carribean blue. Like the ocean.
More to come.....

1 comment:
I love the shape of the sofa just not too keen on the fabric but I am sure you would do something fabulous with it. Maybe that is another craft time show? If you need help painting let me know. I think I am starting today. (unless I pick a new color)
Post a Comment