Thursday, April 17, 2008

Charmed!



Charmed
So, I have been making these charms for many months.. Wait.. YEARS? Darn! I just wish that I could DO MORE! It seems every time I sit down to work at it, I get distracted and need to do something important, which results in me NEVER doing it.
I have had many special orders from people, but have realized that it is fun for me to MAKE custom charms and GIVE them away:) I love to give the gift of a charm, but the second it is a PAID product, I get all stressed out and for some reason,and quit enjoying it.
I have still been trying to get this to be a MONEY making talent and have hopes of getting a glass cutter for my 30th birthday? Although I have threatened to buy it for myself for Christmas, Valentines Day AND Mothers Day thus far.. and still have a hard time spending the money on such a thing. What is WRONG with me??
I will keep you posted on all my craftiness... for now, just bare with me as I try to CONVINCE myself that I am going to get busy and crafty... after I clean the house:) ha!

3 comments:

Amber Strehle said...

The house will never be clean enough to justify crafting..EVER!!
At least not with kiddos around:)
Get going girl..;)

Amber Strehle said...

ok..now you go comment on mine..that's how the blogging world works:)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I found you! You just keep charming away! Nice page!