Wednesday, April 23, 2008

WiLd WHimSy!



HeY Yah' ALL!

It's WiLd WHimSy!

In July I will be joining my ever so FUN, sister-in-law, Sarah at our first approach to being in a REAL sale. Yep! It is what I have always dreamed of.. yet, I just am not doing anything to get ready. I tend to think I do better under pressure, and come end of June, the house will fall apart, the kids starving, and I will have one very UNhappy husband on my hands, as I try to pull it off in the last few weeks! ughh..

So, for now, I just sit at my computer and work on my logo for the sale:) It really brings me joy and yesterday I brought my work into my favorite craft store to have it "professionally" printed by my "gal" Jessica! She just reassured me how great it looked, and when it came off the printer, I had such a sense of accomplishment! Although I will be changing the "quote", country girls, vintage charm to something alittle more catchy... I am pretty happy with how the "look" is coming along. I have hopes of printing up some tanks with a fun look as well, making some cute belt buckles, some adorable vintage inspired pocket mirrors, selling some fun junk, cowboy boots with alittle *DIXIE style themed, and just having some FUN! I will keep yah' all posted on my JunkiN' :)
Much Love!
La.Te.Da

2 comments:

Hailey said...

Okay funny- the cupcake shop I went to in Boise is on your links list! Lilly Jane's... sorry Lilly, no good.

Anonymous said...

OK, so you're label is adorable and now you better get your buns in gear and get to crafting. (so do I!) Oh by the way (as a follow-up to my e-mail), I thought you might like to know that I successfully added myself to my blogroll!