Sunday, April 20, 2008

Cupcakes


CUP.CAKE
1.a small cake, the size of an individual portion, baked in a cup shaped mold.
2.Older slang
a. a sexually attractive woman.
b. a beloved girl or woman.



WOW! after reading the second definition of CUPCAKE I think I like the word even more!
I have a special spot in my heart for CUPCAKES and this morning when I woke up ( to SNOW!) I decided rather than dwell and be depressed, I knew JUST what would cheer me up! So, I ran outside, made a snow angel and then came in the house, turned up the oven, strapped on my favorite NEW cupcakes apron (that Charity made me:) and started in!
I just get such a great feeling when I'm baking them, I think mostly because it brings back all the wonderful memories I have making them with my two other CUPCAKE gals,(you know who you are:) that have now abandoned me in our cupcake shop dreams! But, I wont go into that!
So, here is my wonderful project for the day! It felt so good! And NOT only did this Suzy homemaker just make CUPCAKES, nope, that was after I made a HUGE spread of other great food too!
No, I didnt get around to crafting... but CUPCAKING gives me the same warmmmm fuzzy feeling... and then I remembered how much I missed my friends that usually are here baking them with me.. and ATE four without even feeling bad! (laugh!)
Cupcake love!
La.Te.Da

2 comments:

Amber Strehle said...

Abandoned?? That is a strong word girly!! On the other hand, I'm glad to hear that you ate four cupcakes:)Those should keep you fed for the whole week:)

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you've been abandoned! But we haven't abandoned our friendship...it only grows stronger. Loves!!!