
HEARST CASTLE
Recently I went on a trip to California with my dad. We were driving down to bring a car to my brother who attends college in Cali. and pick up his car which was on its last leg, and drive home. It was a wonderful trip and the first time in my LIFE that I have ever spent that much "quality" time with him.
We were on our way home, running a bit late... and my dad saw a sign that read "Hearst Castle", and could not resist his urge.. we all of a sudden were changing lanes quickly and exiting the HWY. on our way, 70 miles OUT of our way actually, to Hearst Castle!
It was absolutely breath taking and something I will never forget. My favorite part was the AMAZING view from the castle, and the Venus Pool. We also were able to walk on GOLD!(all the children were stomping their feet in hopes of some gold sticking to the bottom of their shoes:)
Yep.. I decided right then and there, standing at that Castle, that I was meant to be RICH! Yep.. I was meant to live to in a CASTLE, I just know it! It was fit for a QUEEN!
I have hopes of returning. I would LOVE to bring my history buff husband there and watch my children stomp their feet in hopes of picking up some gold too!
Now this "majesty" must get back to doing the dishes and taking the little princesses to school!
La.Te.Da
2 comments:
Queen Love..sounds very..fitting:)
Hey Queenie! I'm sure a little therapy with snap you back into your senses. Now...don't forget to clean those toilets today.
Post a Comment