Thursday, April 17, 2008
Inspiration..
So, as everyone can see... I have been given some inspiration in the blog department! yep... I am BACK! I created this blog long ago, and with such blogger insecurities I decided that I would have to go to the library and look for a book, Blogger for Dummies maybe? It was just discouraging to me that I could not figure it out... Yet, this week I was called by a good friend of mine Brandon who surprised me with the GREAT news that he would be coming for a visit, bringing the cutie pie wife and baby along too! I was so excited and knew right away that I was going to have to admit that I was a BLOG stalker of hers, and that I had been checking her blog weekly to catch up on all the events and pictures of their little guy:) So, I admitted my stalker capabilities and begged for some guidance.. She encouraged me and I had a fabulous visit getting to know her! I said our goodbyes and decided that it was time, to once again, tackle the blog problems, so, here I am!! I am so excited that I THINK maybe I can get through this! Now.. time to figure out how to post a picture... uggghhh.. wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Okay so you are not blog illiterate at all- you figured out how to put a picture on the top- I don't know how to do that.
Hopefully I can update my blog today, but Brandon was home alone for two weeks before we came to Washington and the house isn't exactly clean. So we will see if I get around to it.
Thanks for everything- your family is so sweet.
Post a Comment