Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Fall is here

Fall is not my favorite season.
Infact I like Summer and Winter more.
Orange has never been a color I like.
But, it is growing on me.
I love pumpkins, fall smells, and acorns.
My favorite part about Fall is Pumpkin Spice Latte's from Starbuck's.
I usually am a Peppermint Mocha girl... but for fall, I change it up alittle bit.

Today I am going to start decorating my house for fall. I think I will be decorating with lots of FALL colors, but I am really pondering bringing in orange! I think it may work... we will see....

I made this print to sell on the WILD WHIMSY ETSY shop!











I think I need want to make it into a poster size and frame it up on the fireplace mantel with one of THESE;{also available in the ESTY shop}












and of course some of THESE!












Happy Fall everyone!

1 comment:

Lila said...

uMmm have you seen my home? Orange is everywhere including my walls, drapes, fireplace, candles, and yes even my scentsy. I love it! Warm and inviting yet crisp and velvety. :)

can't wait to start decorating for fall.