Friday, September 24, 2010

Priscilla Ahn "Dream" (Lyrics)


Recently my friend posted and asked the question, what if your life was a song? What would you pick. I responded with lots... because my life is amazing like that! :) "Girls just want to have fun" by Cyndi Lauper was the first that came to mind!
I must say this song is my favorite. For one thing, it reminds me of my Grandma. She is a "dreamer". She not only has CRAZY dreams,{that make her actually fly out of her bed}, but she is a dreamer at heart.
The first few versus of being a little girl in her own little world, well... that was me. I was the girl that played pretend endlessly in the forest{my early years consisted of living in a very wooded community, where I set up my own "homes".} It was a place that I escaped to..... and dreamt of my life as an adult.
and heres a picture of my Grandma.... the dreamer.

No comments: