Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Oh BOB!

I always try to grow my hair out. every year. I've dreamt of having LONG, thick, flowing hair my whole life.
But it just doesnt grow. {LIKE Carrie's!}















I had been growing it for 6 months. It only grew about 3 inches. So sad.
So, yesterday I took the plunge.
I got the trusty BOB cut.

I havent had a BOB since I was in the 4th grade.
When I left for my hair appt. I had every intention of getting THIS cut.



















But, as we got ready to cut my bangs.. I got scared.
My husband hates bangs.
So, instead I went with this.


































Today I woke up and thought maybe I should cut them again. I guess its NOT to late... but what do you think?

2 comments:

Lila said...

It is darling. Such a versitile cut. I think you'll love it without the bangs- you can do so much more.

Vintage Home said...

great job!