Thursday, September 2, 2010
















I am ready for Fall.
Even though I would like summer to stay around for maybe just a few more months.
I love fall because I can wear boots.
Even THESE boots if I want.
Yesterday I went to the mall shopping. I saw SO many pairs of AMAZING boots!
I was so excited when I saw these....


Sam Edelman Pierce Knee High Boots- $300.00
Seriously. They sorta made me look like a hooker. I mean... what do I do with all that JEAN if I wanted to wear them. I guess I could just stick to leggings and dresses all fall.. but that never is practical for THIS MOM.

So I think maybe I will go with THESE instead...

Mainly because they are more in my "Dave Ramsey" price range.
Yep. $40 dollars!

I cleaned out my closets yesterday. AND I mean, I REALLY cleaned out my closet! Its ALL gone.
FALL cleaning. {It feels soo good to purge!}

I need to start buying clothes with a purpose. I am going to try to challenge myself to come up with a "Fall Collection" of only a few items. {from GOODWILL of course!}
In my mind it sorta looks like this... And if I see everyone and they notice that I am wearing the same thing. OH well.. Lets keep it real folks, HOW much of your closet and YOU REALLY wearing!
DO people REALLY notice all  the "FUN outfits" I have aquired. DOES it REALLY matter if they do?

I am on the HUNT. I loaded 5 garbage bags of clothes yesterday..and my closet is bare!
First on the list... THOSE boots! 

{P.S. I gathered all these photos from different sites.. H&M, Forever21, Ruche, and Love Culture and made this collage. If you have ANY questions about ANY of the items.. PLEASE ASK!}

5 comments:

Amber Strehle said...

Dave never said you can't have the 400 dollar boots, he just said you have to save all your pennies to buy the 400 dollar boots with cash..which just might take till next spring, then the boots will be out of style by then anyways..Dave sucks.

Jen said...

The best part of fall? Yup, the fabulous boots!! :-)

Lila said...

And where did you find them for 40.00? Must investigate.

Lateda said...

They are from FOREVER 21. :)

Anonymous said...

I notice that you always look cute and have fun outfits... :)
How did you make your collage...I can never seem to figure it out.
Jana