Yesterday I went and visited my Grandmother like I said.
It felt good.
I love being with my family... we laughed alot, like always.
My Grandmother looked frail. Which scared me.
But her sense of humor is still present. She shared with us that although she has never had the opportunity to be a world traveler, she is certain that she will be able to visit all those amazing places when she gets to HEAVEN.
She wants to go to Norway, Sweden, and Australia when she arrives. We asked her "Why Australia?".. and she just said "I dont know really..". Her kind spirit amazes me.. I can never get over how sweet she is.
My Grandpa was so concerned about her yesterday, but he really doesnt know how to show it. I think he wants her Parkinsons disease to go away, but its not going anywhere. Which sucks. We all wish it would go away. Infact my Grandmother said she wished it would go away too.
So, I will return in two weeks... and look forward to seeing my Grandma again.
1 comment:
Glad you had such a nice visit.
Maybe next time you can bring things from the different places she wants to visit and pretend you are all on an amazing voyage. Get a dvd about Australia, bring some themed food and a kangaroo. it would be fun but then again i'm funny that way.
Post a Comment